1) Remote rig (www.remoterig.com ) the shack in the loft: interface cables need building then full installation and configuration made.
2) Finish ,well start, the W3NQN filter project that I bought the bits for 18 months ago (www.5b4agn.net)
3) Install new rotator and antenna stack on the house. I’ll wait for spring for that one.
4) Reinstall an HF antenna that works – the extended inverted L stinks on the higher bands
5) Build a PA for 4m so that I have legal limit on that band.
That’s the most pressing stuff. I also have some un built preamps, 6m PA project and APRS jobs to do. But let’s start here and see how I get on. I doubt anyone is reading this, but in any case I am making a public declaration so that I can be hung by my own petard!